When I was searching for information on Hajj, I came across many books and online articles. Most of the books published are mostly limited to legalities of actions and take much of the material from older books with limited insight to what we experience on ground. Same is the case with most of the online articles, where people share their experience or Hajj diaries. My intention is to write a complete story of Hajj with latest information and tips/tricks that can help people to avoid hustle and make up their minds for what is going to happen on their journey.
Here is how my blog will be organized,
- Planning (Before Application)
- Hajj Application (Government Scheme)
- Things to Do after Successful application
- Shopping and Packing
- Hajj Training and Haji camp visits
Start of Journey – Till Makkah Residence
Umra and Pre-Hajj Period
Hajj (8 ZilHaj to 13 ZilHaj)
- Ahram for Hajj & Mina (8th Zilhaj)
- Arafat & Muzdallifah (9th Zilhaj)
- Rami (10th Zilhaj), Qurbani and Tawaf Ziarat
- 11Th – 13th Zilhaj
Post –Hajj Period
The complete information in this blog is available on pdf format and can be received by contacting on “contact me” section of the blog/site.